AI Software Engineer (AI Tech team)
Oròbix is looking for a Software Engineer to join our AI Tech Team.
The Resource will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of high-quality software solutions, innovative, performing and comply to the technical standards of software development.
Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC), from preliminary system analysis to testing and deployment. The position will require travel for deployments and field-testing.
Your role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for collecting stakeholders requirements and defining the functionality of the system;
- You will write the code in various languages such as C ++ or Python;
- You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies for Software Development and Artificial Intelligence.
- Solid knowledge of C/C++ or Python;
- Solid knowledge of GIT as a Version Control System;
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases;
- Experienced in working with Docker and Docker-compose, to write and deploy containerized applications;
- Previous experience with Linux-based operating systems, from their setup and initial configuration to operation and maintenance;
- Experienced in working on-the-field with the end customers: from the conception of the solution, up to its final deployment in-production;
- Knowledge of the Software Development LifeCycle principles and best practices.
The Following Are Considered a Plus
- Knowledge of numerical programming software packages (such as Numpy / Matlab / R);
- Knowledge of image & signal processing algorithms;
- Knowledge in Deep Learning / Machine Learning Algorithms.
2+ years of professional experience in the software development domain
M. Sc. in Computer Science
Ability to travel up to 25% of the time