Oròbix is looking for a Software Developer to join our Software Development Team.
The Resource will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of high-quality software solutions, innovative, performing and comply to the technical standards of software development, that leverage AI solutions crafted by our Data Science Team, to solve challenging problems in the industrial and medical domains.
The Candidate will focus on bringing to production AI algorithms, while ensuring their robustness and reliability for end-customers. He/She will practice state-of-the-art software development best-practices and principles that will allow to build increasingly complex – and capable – intelligent systems. He/She will also have the chance to contribute to the advancements of state-of-the-art machine learning tools & techniques, collaborating with external partners and research centers, operating in the domain.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on, passionate person who enjoys fast-paced development cycles spanning from research to production in the order of months. He/She is familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC), from preliminary system analysis to testing and deployment.
The position will require travel for deployments and field-testing.
Your role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for collecting stakeholders requirements and defining the functionality of the system;
- You will write the code in various languages such as C ++ or Python;
- You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies for Software Development and Artificial Intelligence;
- You will be responsible for writing industry-ready software solutions that leverage Artificial Intelligence for image and data-processing;
- You will collaborate with the end-customers to solve real problems in the industrial manufacturing and medical domains.
- Experienced in at least one OO programming language (C/C++ or Python preferred);
- Solid knowledge of GIT as a Version Control System;
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases;
- Experienced in working with Docker and Docker-compose, to write and deploy containerized applications;
- Previous experience with Linux-based operating systems, from their setup and initial configuration to operation and maintenance;
- Experienced in working on-the-field with the end customers: from the conception of the solution, up to its final deployment in-production;
- Knowledge of the Software Development LifeCycle principles and best practices;
- 2+ years of professional experience in the software development domain.
The Following Are Considered a Plus
- Knowledge of numerical programming software packages (such as Numpy / Matlab / R);
- Knowledge of image & signal processing algorithms;
- Knowledge in Deep Learning / Machine Learning Algorithms.
M. Sc. in Computer Science
Agile, Daily Standup Meetings, Biweekly technical reviews on the product.
Our Tech Stack:
- Multi-cultural, supportive, inclusive and friendly working environment
- Smart Working: we believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
- Awesome community of open-minded professionals, environment boosting the development of your technical and soft skills
- Your influence on product stack, solutions and work-frame
- Short and fast decision-making due to flat hierarchy
- Great office space located in Bergamo, Travagliato (BS), Rovereto (TN)
3-steps hiring process
- Interview with the Technical Leader (1 hour)
- HR Interview (1 hour)
- Interview with the Founders (Pietro & Luca – 1 hour)
Why is this position open?
Oròbix is growing. Come grow with us! We are expanding the team due to increasing customer base and feature requests for our AI solutions.
How will I know my performance at work?
We use a consolidated performance management system that provides feedback on what is doing well and what can be done better or differently.We set shorter-term goals tracked transparently with periodically feedback and alignment on your progress.
I am not currently working in the Artificial Intelligence sector, but I would like to work at Oròbix.
At Oròbix, we embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to apply for our job openings, no matter who you are or what your background is. So if your profile is in line with the competencies requested in our job opportunities, please feel free to apply. We have opportunities in software development, data science and sales areas.
How is the work and life balance at Oròbix?
At Oròbix, we’re committed to flexible workplace policies. We are testing and developing working tools and a new organisational set-up to make a real and permanent change in the way we work. We believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
I still have some questions that I need answers to. How can I get in touch?
You can always send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org.