AI Software Developer (AI Application team)
Oròbix is looking for a Software Developer to join our Application Team.
The Resource will be responsible for writing innovative software applications that leverage AI solutions crafted by our Data Science Team, to solve challenging problems in the industrial and medical domains.
The Candidate will focus on bringing to production AI algorithms, while ensuring their robustness and reliability for end-customers. He/She will practice state-of-the-art software development best-practices and principles that will allow to build increasingly complex – and capable – intelligent systems. He/She will also have the chance to contribute to the advancements of state-of-the-art machine learning tools & techniques, collaborating with external partners and research centers, operating in the domain.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on, passionate person who enjoys fast-paced development cycles spanning from research to production in the order of months. The position will require travel for deployments and field-testing.
Your role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for writing industry-ready software solutions that leverage Artificial Intelligence for image and data-processing;
- You will collaborate with the end-customers to solve real problems in the industrial manufacturing and medical domains;
- You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies for Artificial Intelligence and Deep-Learning.
- Experienced in at least one OO programming language (Python preferred);
- Experienced in working on-the-field with the end customers: from the conception of the solution, up to its final deployment in-production;
- Experienced in working with docker and docker-compose, to write and deploy containerized applications;
- Previous experience with Linux-based operating systems, from their setup and initial configuration to operation and maintenance;
- Solid knowledge of GIT as a Version Control System.
The Following Are Considered a Plus
- Experienced in Deep Learning / Machine Learning Algorithms;
- Knowledge of the Software Development LifeCycle principles and best practices;
- Knowledge of numerical programming software packages (such as Numpy / Matlab / R). – Previous knowledge of image & signal processing algorithms;
- Experience with SQL and noSQL databases.
2+ years of professional experience in the software development domain for AI
M. Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar
Ability to travel up to 25% of the time