Lifecycle management of AI systems: managed services for the deployment, monitoring, compliance and governance of AI in critical processes.
Thanks to our experience of over 10 years bringing AI in production, we can offer our clients a managed service to create, deploy and monitor AI, ensuring absolute trust and reliability, compliance and a proper governance and the ability to generate better ROIs with a shorter time-to-value.
invariant.ai®, an end-to-end service:
A fast and reliable tool to execute AI models at the edge.
It allows to easily deploy AI models (and code) at edge (on multiple devices, like smart cams, industrial PCs, cloud VM), and integrate them into the client processes:
- ensure industrial-grade performance and reliability;
- high speed applications;
- timeout management;
- coordinate the output of multiple controls.
Work also in environment with limited or no connectivity.
Ensure IP protection of code and models with a flexible and configurable licensing.
A control room to access, monitor and configure all your AI processes.
Remote monitoring and alerting:
- monitor and receive alerts all your AI- processes from a single web-interface;
- benefits from proprietary AI metrics designed to detect model drifts;
- add business and process oriented KPIs, not only model related ones
- receive tailor-made periodic reports.
- verify the current configuration of all you machines;
- view the full change history with the ability to roll back.
Enable access to your data at multiple levels (client, OEM/integrator, Oròbix) to drive improvements. Digital twin for advanced reporting “beyond the edge”.
Invariant.ai® Governance and Compliance
Aimed in implementing the procedure for managing AI in production
Procedures to enable active learning and continuous model improvements:
- selective retention on data, based on the points more likely to improve a models;
- advices on the retraining policies and/or a managed retraining services managed by our data scientists;
- monitor the evolution of models over time, the reason that required each retraining, and the result “unit-like” tests before each model release.
We work to ensure compliance with the standards and regulations imposed by the client’s industry:
- everything is tracked, from the datasets use for training and validation to the various model versions both at the cloud and edge level;
- access also to the full configuration history and who modified it;
- implement error-proof validation procedures to ensure that a model will continues to performance as expected.
Don’t say AI,
until you productionize
Oròbix takes AI to work in the real world.
Defects detection, automotiveAutomatically detect various types and sizes of surface defects on a small metal component of motorcycle motors and measure them when found.
Lesion detection, medicalAutomatically detect potential nodules in radiographic images, segment them and classify them as benign/malignant and according to the T parameter.