AI Sales Engineer
Oròbix is looking for an AI Sales Engineer to join our Sales & Business Development Team.
The resource will work with Data Science and Software Development team to offer the most appropriate and relevant solutions for the client, identifying technical solutions and clearly defining the requirements of the projects with particular focus on the customers’ needs.
The Resource will operate as a technical expert during products presentations and the drafting of commercial offers.
Your role and responsibilities
- Providing technical information on products, services or components, answering customer questions and requests;
- Developing project estimates for time and cost, working with the Technical Areas and the Delivery Manager;
- Ensuring compliance with national or industry-specific regulations, working with the Quality Department;
- Development, installation and testing of AI systems ensuring their proper, efficient, and safe operation;
- Providing expertise and support to the Sales team to improve the communication flow concerning products, services and customer needs;
- Provide support to customers to troubleshoot any problems with our systems;
- Attending fairs and seminars as required.
- Ability to write & understand technical documents;
- Data and image analysis expertise;
- Software engineering competences;
- Knowledge of the Pyton;
- Familiarity with the basic principles of AI and Machine Learning;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Ability to travel.
- Result orientation;
- Strong autonomy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to manage complex negotiations;
- Strong spirit of teamwork.
2+ years of professional experience in manufacturing sector.
M. Sc. in Electrical or Automation Engineering or similar related subject.
- Multi-cultural, supportive, inclusive and friendly working environment
- Smart Working: we believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
- Awesome community of open-minded professionals, environment boosting the development of your technical and soft skills
- Your influence on product stack, solutions and work-frame
- Short and fast decision-making due to flat hierarchy
- Great office space located in Bergamo, Travagliato (BS), Rovereto (TN)
3-steps hiring process
- Interview with the Technical Leader (1 hour)
- HR Interview (1 hour)
- Interview with the Founders (Pietro & Luca – 1 hour)
Why is this position open?
Oròbix is growing. Come grow with us! We are expanding the team due to increasing customer base and feature requests for our AI solutions.
How will I know my performance at work?
We use a consolidated performance management system that provides feedback on what is doing well and what can be done better or differently.We set shorter-term goals tracked transparently with periodically feedback and alignment on your progress.
I am not currently working in the Artificial Intelligence sector, but I would like to work at Oròbix.
At Oròbix, we embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to apply for our job openings, no matter who you are or what your background is. So if your profile is in line with the competencies requested in our job opportunities, please feel free to apply. We have opportunities in software development, data science and sales areas.
How is the work and life balance at Oròbix?
At Oròbix, we’re committed to flexible workplace policies. We are testing and developing working tools and a new organisational set-up to make a real and permanent change in the way we work. We believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
I still have some questions that I need answers to. How can I get in touch?
You can always send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org.