Senior Data Scientist – Vision
Oròbix is looking for a talented Data Scientist focused on deep learning with interest in software development.
You will join the fast growing group mainly dedicated to deep learning. We need your curiosity and creativity to select, develop and fit the best algorithms to challenging and real-world problems.
As a Data Scientist you will work with unique data sets from different sectors across the world and cutting-edge technology.
You will work in an international context, in a team of engineers with different skillset, interfacing stakeholders and with full responsibility on deliverables. It is essential that you are a focused person with excellent communication skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
Your role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for implementing the algorithms into a product and make it available to our customers, seeing your insight turned into real solutions;
- You will follow the entire life cycle of the projects, from design to development, from production to monitoring;
- You will have to deal with technicians, end users and software developers.
- Good software development skills and experience in languages such as Python or C++;
- Background in image processing or computer vision is recommended;
- Good background in deep learning with a focus on image classification or image regression tasks;
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks, such as PyTorch, Keras, TensorFlow, etc..
- Strong problem solving skills.
At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
M. Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar.