IT Project Manager
Oròbix is looking for a talented IT Project Manager to join our Delivery Management Team.
You will join the fast growing group mainly dedicated to project management. We need your proactivity and strong results-oriented mindset to coordinate and manage our challenging projects.
As a Project Manager you will deal with interesting projects from different sectors across the world and cutting-edge technology.
You will work in an international context, in a team of engineers, data scientists and software developers with different skillset, interfacing stakeholders and with full responsibility on deliverables and business objectives. It is essential that you are a focused person with excellent communication skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
Your role and responsibilities
- You will report to the Delivery Manager;
- You will be responsible for coordinating the management of the project in synergy with the various corporate departments involved and the customer’s project team;
- You will be responsible for coordinating and managing relationships with the customer and technical team;
- You will be responsible for communication and achieving business objectives within the release time and budget constraints, monitoring project performance KPIs, both economic and functional.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Previous experience in IT and/or AI project management;
- Knowledge of at least one of the classic PM methodologies;
- Knowledge of the Lean/Scrum approach (certification is considered a plus);
- Excellent use of project management software (knowledge of JIRA Software is considered a plus);
- Good communication, planning, organizational, precision and interpersonal skills;
- Proactivity and a strong results-oriented mindset.
Degree or Diploma in Management Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Multi-cultural, supportive, inclusive and friendly working environment
- Smart Working: we believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
- Awesome community of open-minded professionals, environment boosting the development of your technical and soft skills
- Your influence on product stack, solutions and work-frame
- Short and fast decision-making due to flat hierarchy
- Great office space located in Bergamo, Travagliato (BS), Rovereto (TN)
3-steps hiring process
- Interview with the Technical Leader (1 hour)
- HR Interview (1 hour)
- Interview with the Founders (Pietro & Luca – 1 hour)
Why is this position open?
Oròbix is growing. Come grow with us! We are expanding the team due to increasing customer base and feature requests for our AI solutions.
How will I know my performance at work?
We use a consolidated performance management system that provides feedback on what is doing well and what can be done better or differently.We set shorter-term goals tracked transparently with periodically feedback and alignment on your progress.
I am not currently working in the Artificial Intelligence sector, but I would like to work at Oròbix.
At Oròbix, we embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to apply for our job openings, no matter who you are or what your background is. So if your profile is in line with the competencies requested in our job opportunities, please feel free to apply. We have opportunities in software development, data science and sales areas.
How is the work and life balance at Oròbix?
At Oròbix, we’re committed to flexible workplace policies. We are testing and developing working tools and a new organisational set-up to make a real and permanent change in the way we work. We believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
I still have some questions that I need answers to. How can I get in touch?
You can always send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org.