Oròbix is looking for a Front-end Engineer to join our Application Team.
The Resource will be responsible for writing the front-end code for our innovative software applications that leverage AI solutions crafted by our Data Science team, to solve challenging problems in the industrial and medical domains.
The Candidate will focus on translating user and business needs into functional interactive applications, ensuring a great user experience. He/She will practice state-of-the-art software development best-practices and principles that will allow to build increasingly complex – and capable – intelligent systems. Full stack experience is considered a strong plus.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on, passionate person who enjoys developing impactful, high-performance applications using up-to-date technologies.
Your role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for writing well designed, testable, efficient code and for building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- You will collaborate with the Data Science team translating designs into high-quality code and integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience in React JS (for single page applications development)
- Experience in Redux
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3
- Strong knowledge of REST paradigm and how to consume REST/JSON based services
- Knowledge of Git and best practices for merging, branching, and pull requests
- Experience with Docker/docker-compose
- Previous experience with Node.js is a plus
The Following Are Considered a Plus
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with deploying websites using cloud technologies
- Knowledge of Django rest framework to develop and maintain REST paradigm backend software
- Knowledge of main relational database technologies
Agile, Daily Standup Meetings, Biweekly technical reviews on the product.
Our Tech Stack:
- Multi-cultural, supportive, inclusive and friendly working environment
- Smart Working: we believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
- Awesome community of open-minded professionals, environment boosting the development of your technical and soft skills
- Your influence on product stack, solutions and work-frame
- Short and fast decision-making due to flat hierarchy
- Great office space located in Bergamo, Travagliato (BS), Rovereto (TN)
3-steps hiring process
- Interview with the Technical Leader (1 hour)
- HR Interview (1 hour)
- Interview with the Founders (Pietro & Luca – 1 hour)
Why is this position open?
Oròbix is growing. Come grow with us! We are expanding the team due to increasing customer base and feature requests for our AI solutions.
How will I know my performance at work?
We use a consolidated performance management system that provides feedback on what is doing well and what can be done better or differently.We set shorter-term goals tracked transparently with periodically feedback and alignment on your progress.
I am not currently working in the Artificial Intelligence sector, but I would like to work at Oròbix.
At Oròbix, we embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to apply for our job openings, no matter who you are or what your background is. So if your profile is in line with the competencies requested in our job opportunities, please feel free to apply. We have opportunities in software development, data science and sales areas.
How is the work and life balance at Oròbix?
At Oròbix, we’re committed to flexible workplace policies. We are testing and developing working tools and a new organisational set-up to make a real and permanent change in the way we work. We believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
I still have some questions that I need answers to. How can I get in touch?
You can always send questions related to the recruitment process to email@example.com.