Oròbix is looking for a Front-end engineer to join our Application Team.
The Resource will be responsible for writing the front-end code for our innovative software applications that leverage AI solutions crafted by our Data Science team, to solve challenging problems in the industrial and medical domains.
The Candidate will focus on translating user and business needs into functional interactive applications, ensuring a great user experience. He/She will practice state-of-the-art software development best-practices and principles that will allow to build increasingly complex – and capable – intelligent systems. Full stack experience is considered a strong plus.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on, passionate person who enjoys developing impactful, high-performance applications using up-to-date technologies.
Your role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for writing well designed, testable, efficient code and for building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- You will collaborate with the Data Science team translating designs into high-quality code and integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience in React JS (for single page applications development)
- Experience in Redux
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3
- A strong knowledge of REST paradigm and how to consume REST/JSON based services
- Knowledge of Git and best practices for merging, branching, and pull requests
- Experience with Docker/docker-compose
- Previous experience with Node.js is a plus
The Following Are Considered a Plus
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience with deploying websites using cloud technologies
- Good knowledge of Django rest framework to develop and maintain REST paradigm backend software
- Knowledge of main relational database technologies
2+ years of professional experience in the front end software development