Cloud Solutions Architect
Oròbix is looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect to join our Team.
The Resource will be responsible for leading architectural decisions in our current and future cloud infrastructure in line with our product and service offering as a last-mile AI company.
The Resource will mentor the engineering team for the implementation of the architecture and will be a point of reference.
The Resource will focus on providing cloud-native solutions for AI-centric products in the fields of manufacturing, healthcare and agriculture, and production-grade AI governance services.
The Resource will take responsibility of the existing Azure cloud infrastructure, which spans from Azure ML to Azure IoT Edge and includes the Orobix stack of AI technologies.
The ideal Candidate for this position will have at least 4-years experience in managing non-trivial infrastructure on Azure or other major cloud providers, and have proven experience with using Terraform or equivalent infrastructure-as-code tools.
The Candidate will preferentially have prior exposure to ML-related domains.
The Candidate will work against over-engineering while designing systems that are production-ready for both cloud and edge, making testing and stability a priority.The Candidate will have no issues engaging in technical and business conversations with high-profile clients, both national and international.
The Candidate will be fluent in written and spoken English.
Your role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for leading architectural design of cloud and edge infrastructure;
- You will be responsible for guiding and mentoring the technical team;
- You will be a reference and collaborate with all other functions across the company (delivery, product, business);
- You will collaborate with end-customers on real-world problems in the industrial manufacturing and medical domains;
- You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies for Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- 4+ experience in architectural design and hands-on operation of cloud infrastructure and service ecosystem (Azure preferred);
- Solid knowledge of DevOps technologies and practices;
- Experience in at least one OO programming language (Python preferred);
- Solid knowledge of Linux-based operating systems and networking;
- Experience in the interaction with customers in high-profile settings;
- Experience in mentoring technical teams;
- Result orientation;
- Strong autonomy;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to manage complex negotiations;
- Strong spirit of teamwork.
At least 4-years of relevant working experience.
M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Multi-cultural, supportive, inclusive and friendly working environment
- Smart Working: we believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
- Awesome community of open-minded professionals, environment boosting the development of your technical and soft skills
- Your influence on product stack, solutions and work-frame
- Short and fast decision-making due to flat hierarchy
- Great office space located in Bergamo, Travagliato (BS), Rovereto (TN)
3-steps hiring process
- Interview with the Technical Leader (1 hour)
- HR Interview (1 hour)
- Interview with the Founders (Pietro & Luca – 1 hour)
Why is this position open?
Oròbix is growing. Come grow with us! We are expanding the team due to increasing customer base and feature requests for our AI solutions.
How will I know my performance at work?
We use a consolidated performance management system that provides feedback on what is doing well and what can be done better or differently.We set shorter-term goals tracked transparently with periodically feedback and alignment on your progress.
I am not currently working in the Artificial Intelligence sector, but I would like to work at Oròbix.
At Oròbix, we embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to apply for our job openings, no matter who you are or what your background is. So if your profile is in line with the competencies requested in our job opportunities, please feel free to apply. We have opportunities in software development, data science and sales areas.
How is the work and life balance at Oròbix?
At Oròbix, we’re committed to flexible workplace policies. We are testing and developing working tools and a new organisational set-up to make a real and permanent change in the way we work. We believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
I still have some questions that I need answers to. How can I get in touch?
You can always send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org.