AI Agriculture Engineer
Oròbix LIFE is looking for a talented AI Agriculture Engineer to join our Business Development Team.
If you are passionate about digital agriculture and AI technologies and have a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity: we are seeking for a skilled AI Agriculture Engineer to join our team.
As an AI Agriculture Engineer, you will work closely with our sales team to provide technical solutions to our customers in the agriculture industry. You will be responsible for understanding our customers’ needs and demonstrating how our digital agriculture and AI products can meet their requirements.
Your role and responsibilities
- Act as a technical expert and advisor to the business development and customers, providing guidance on the integration of our digital agriculture and AI products with their existing systems;
- Collaborate with the business development team to understand customer needs and provide technical solutions that meet those needs;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to customers, highlighting the benefits of our digital agriculture and AI products;
- Respond to technical queries from customers and the sales team in a timely and effective manner;
- Work closely with the product development team to provide feedback on product features, requirements, and enhancements based on customer feedback.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and provide ongoing technical support.
- Knowledge of digital agriculture and AI technologies and their applications in the agriculture industry;
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required.
2+ years of professional experience in the Agricultural – Agronomy domain.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Agricultural Engineering, Agronomy (Digital Agronomy/Precision Agriculture), Computer Science, or related field.
- Multi-cultural, supportive, inclusive and friendly working environment
- Smart Working: we believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
- Awesome community of open-minded professionals, environment boosting the development of your technical and soft skills
- Your influence on product stack, solutions and work-frame
- Short and fast decision-making due to flat hierarchy
- Great office space located in Bergamo, Travagliato (BS), Rovereto (TN)
3-steps hiring process
- Interview with the Technical Leader (1 hour)
- HR Interview (1 hour)
- Interview with the Founders (Pietro & Luca – 1 hour)
Why is this position open?
Oròbix is growing. Come grow with us! We are expanding the team due to increasing customer base and feature requests for our AI solutions.
How will I know my performance at work?
We use a consolidated performance management system that provides feedback on what is doing well and what can be done better or differently.We set shorter-term goals tracked transparently with periodically feedback and alignment on your progress.
I am not currently working in the Artificial Intelligence sector, but I would like to work at Oròbix.
At Oròbix, we embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to apply for our job openings, no matter who you are or what your background is. So if your profile is in line with the competencies requested in our job opportunities, please feel free to apply. We have opportunities in software development, data science and sales areas.
How is the work and life balance at Oròbix?
At Oròbix, we’re committed to flexible workplace policies. We are testing and developing working tools and a new organisational set-up to make a real and permanent change in the way we work. We believe that the smart working can truly add value when balances flexibility and performance, the individual and the company.
I still have some questions that I need answers to. How can I get in touch?
You can always send questions related to the recruitment process to firstname.lastname@example.org.