Senior Data Scientist – Time series
Oròbix is looking for a talented Data Scientist focused on predictive, trend and anomaly detection modeling with interest in software development.
You will join the fast growing group mainly dedicated to machine learning and time series analysis. We need your curiosity and creativity to select, develop and fit the best algorithms to challenging and real-world problems.
As a Data Scientist you will work with unique data sets from different sectors across the world and cutting-edge technology.
You will work in an international context, in a team of engineers with different skillset, interfacing stakeholders and with full responsibility on deliverables. It is essential that you are a focused person with excellent communication skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
Your role and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for implementing the algorithms into a product and make it available to our customers, seeing your insight turned into real solutions;
- You will follow the entire life cycle of the projects, from design to development, from production to monitoring;
- You will have to deal with technicians, end users and software developers.
- Good software development skills and experience in languages such as Python or C++;
- Good knowledge of modeling techniques (time series, decision trees, random forests, clustering, etc…) is recommended
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks, such as PyTorch, Keras, TensorFlow, etc…;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
M. Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar.